Here are a few things I loved in the month of love!
- Smoothies No better way to start a busy day than with a smoothie. I love to use frozen fruit, ripe bananas, spinach and orange juice in mine. I blend it up in the morning, and have a quiet snack to sip on during the first few hours of my class. It is a great way to get a few doses of fruit (and greens if you add in spinach or kale) into your system in a convenient way. Oh, and if you have bananas that are going bad on your kitchen counter, peel them, pop them in a bag, and freeze them. They will add that perfect creaminess to your smoothie.
- MacBook Air. I’ve had my MacBook Air for a solid half-year now and absolutely love it. Lightweight, fast, and a killer battery life – it is perfect for anyone who is constantly toting a computer with them. I also bought mine refurbished! It was a great way to save $100 and was a better deal than the student discount!
- Air Plants. These funky little guys are my favorite. They can easily enhance the aesthetic of your space by adding some life, greenery, and texture. If you are out of the house or travel often, air plants will be your new favorite thing. They live off of the moisture in the air, so as long as you mist them often (or soak them for about 30 minutes once a week), they will live forever! If am no green thumb, but with just a little effort, you can be an air plant owner too.
- Girls’ Nights. This month of love has been all about the ladies for me. Sometimes there is nothing better than being able to crack open a bottle of wine, bake some brownies, and just have a chatty night with a few of your closest gal pals. There is something so restorative about it!
- Candles. This month has been all about finding my zen again and nothing helps set the tone for that like lighting a candle. My favorite place to purchase candles is at Marshalls. They are always super affordable at this discount retailer, so swing by there before heading to Yankee for your next purchase.
I hope you enjoyed reading about a few of my favorite things.
What did you love this month? Let us know below.