I might be a self-proclaimed minimalist, but I do have some gadgets that I can’t go without.
I love a clean counter and money in the bank as much as the next person, but there are some things that are just worth the money and space.
Here are my favorite kitchen gadgets:
- Vitamix There is no better blender. This baby mixes by morning smoothie, creates nut butters/hummus/pestos, cooks my soup, and basically cleans itself. Well worth the price tag, especially if you can purchase refurbished. This is my personal kitchen MVP.
- Mason Jars – I have over 50 of these. With everything we make in the Vitamix, we need plenty of storage and try to keep our house plastic-free as much as possible. I bought most of mine off Facebook Marketplace and just gave them a good wash.
- Le Creuset We’ve got not one, but two of these babies in my household because Nick and I homemake bread, and a lot of it. Dutch Ovens are so underrated in my opinion! You can cook anything in them and they distribute the heat so well.
- KeepCup – This Australian company is awesome and has a greater sustainability mission. Plus the design with glass and a cork ring is super cute. I have a 12 oz in the color “Fika” because…#Sweden.
- Cast Iron Skillet You can’t go wrong with a high-quality cast iron skillet. Perfect for cooking meats and veggies, and cleaning is a breeze.
What are your kitchen essentials? Let us know below.