Get to know me a little better! Here is round two of 25 random facts about me.
- I’m not a beer fan. But if I do drink it, I will be having an Irish Car Bomb.
- I am slightly OCD. Even my sock drawer is organized…
- I really want to go to Chicago, IL.
- I have held a bat.
- I have never been skiing or snowboarding.
- I love to mini golf.
- I am really bad about falling asleep during movies watched at home.
- Clea is a rescue animal! Adopt, don’t shop.
- My first business was selling hot coco and snacks at my brother’s baseball games and it was shut down by the City Parks Department.
- I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, but I learned how to roll a cigarette while in Spain.
- One time a lizard came into my apartment and I spent about 30-minutes screaming terrified over Skype to my dad and brother pleading for help.
- I am generally pretty nice, but I can throw shade.
- One of my first experiences with public speaking was when I was 12-years-old at my aunt’s funeral. I was terrified, but it felt like the right thing to do.
- When I moved away for college, I was replaced by a poodle. Meet Jimmy.
- I have won an award for my high school artwork.
- I used to play softball…it didn’t go well.
- I had my first retirement account at 15 years old.
- I have gone rock climbing. Definitely want to go again!
- I was Pippi Longstocking for Halloween once
- I have hiked an active volcano.
- I do not like wearing skirts.
- I have not just flown, but also taken off an airplane.
- When I went to purchase my car cash, I thought I literally had to pay cash (checks are almost obsolete in my world!). That was a lot of Benjamins to be walking around with.
- I have never been in a car accident.
- I have a horrible sense of direction.
Now you know some of the more random things that make me, me! If you want to check out the first 25 facts, click here.
What is a random fact about yourself? Let us know below.