In my post The Backstory, I ended with a pretty bold statement: “I’m 23 and passionless.”
I have been living back in LA with my parents for a week now, so you might wonder if anything has changed. Have I found any passion? And the truth is…I’m still lookin’ for it. But, I have learned some really valuable lessons since my move.
Here Are The Things I Now Know To Be True:
- Step up to the plate
- Love yourself first
- Forget the plan, but not the idea
- Most people don’t have the means to travel
- Creating a website is hard
- Make up for lost time
- Living with mom & dad is not easy
- Take a page out of an expert’s book
- Who made me Queen?
- Show up for yourself
I will be writing a separate post on each of these Tess Lessons, so be sure to check back for more!